What items are contained in a Brick Mosaic Art Set from Art4Bricks?Every Brick Mosaic Set you purchase in the Art4Bricks eShop contains:
- An electronic version of the colored Brick Mosaic Build Plan that contains detailed instructions how to assemble your Brick Mosaic Art. The Build Plan will be mailed to you together with tracking information and status of your shipment to the email address you entered in our eShop during the checkout process.
- All Color Plates and Baseplates necessary to assemble your Brick Mosaic Art Masterpiece. All Art Mosaic parts are sorted by color.
- 3D-printed transparent connectors (1) to connect any number of interlocked 50x50 base plates to any mosaic size, and (2) to put your Brick Mosaic Art Masterpiece on the wall.
- A separator tool that helps to easily remove a misplaced plate from the baseplate.
What different sizes and formats of Brick Mosaic Art can I purchase in the Art4Bricks eShop?At the Art4Bricks eShop we are currently offering the following Brick Mosaic Formats and Sizes:
Mosaic Sizes (Width x Height)
in studs in cm in inch 50x50 40x40 15.7x15.7 50x100 40x80 15.7x31.5 100x50 80x40 31.5x15.7 50x150 40x120 15.7x47.1 150x50 120x40 47.1x15.7 100x100 80x80 31.5x31.5 100x150 80x120 31.5x47.1 150x100 120x80 47.1x31.5 150x150 120x120 47.1x47.1
How do I receive the electronic Mosaic Build Plan to assemble my Brick Mosaic Art Masterpiece?The electronic Mosaic Build Plan to your Brick Mosaic Art will be mailed to you together with the tracking information and status of your shipment to the email address you entered in our eShop during checkout process.
How long does it take to assemble a Brick Mosaic I purchased on the Art4Bricks eShop?This depends upon various factors. To mention the most relevant ones:
- Mosaic Size
- Amount of Color Art Bricks
- Lego Brick Building skills
According to our experiences, it takes 2 people around 2 hours to build a Brick Mosaic sizing 50x50 studs / 40x40 cm / 15.7x15.7 inch.
How do I combine the 50x50 studs base plates to get a stable build plate to build my Mosaic design upon?
With every Art4Bricks order we ship a bunch of 3D-printed transparent connectors, designed specifically to interlock any number of 50x50 base plates.
Use these transparent connectors to combine the 50x50 plates on the back side with each other.
Additionally, you can use those connectors as hangers to put your Brick Mosaic Art Masterpiece on the wall.
Since the Art4Bricks Mosaics consist not only of 1x1 plates, but also of 2x1 and 2x4 plates, to build the mosaic design, these naturally span and combine the 50x0 base plates providing additional stability and reenforcing the overall structure.
Graphics how to place the connectors
1. to combine base plates 2. as mosaic hanger
3. Instructions for different mosaic sizes
(16 base plates)